- How to register as MyKad Smart Shopper member?
There are few ways to become an MSS Member for FREE! Easy and simple way via our website (mykadshopper.com), download MSS Discover Apps via Appstore (iOS) and Google Play (Android) and thru our Affiliate’s New & Updated QR Code/URL Link which generated from latest MSS Portal.
- What is MyKad Smart Shopper?
MyKad Smart Shopper is a loyalty program that uses MyKad as its membership ID. With your registered MyKad you gain access to exclusive retail privileges at our participating merchants’ outlets.
- What are the benefits offered by MyKad Smart Shopper?
You get to enjoy the retail privileges of earning Cash Points and Reward Points at MyKad Smart Shopper participating merchants’ outlets. These points will help you to save while you shop. (Note: 1 cash point is equivalent to RM1)
- Who is eligible to become a MyKad Smart Shopper member and what is the age limit?
As long as you’re a MyKad holder and 18 years of age and above, you are eligible to become a member.
- How can I register myself as a MyKad Smart Shopper member?
You can register yourself through MyKad Smart Shopper official website or through our affiliates.
- Is there any membership fee and do I need to renew my MyKad Smart Shopper membership?
The membership is totally free! However, you must have at least 1 transaction in a 6 months period for your membership to remain active. The active period will be reset to the full 6 months after each transaction.
- If I register as a MyKad Smart Shopper member, how long does it take for my membership to get activated?
Once you have registered your MyKad, the membership activates immediately. So, you can start spending and enjoy the privileges.
- How do I access the MyKad Smart Shopper portal?
Just visit MSS website at www.mykadshopper.com
and click “Login” at the top, it will redirect you to the MyKad Smart Shopper portal.
- How do I login the first time into MyKad Smart Shopper portal
For new members, just follow these steps for the first-time login:
a. Login to www.mykadshopper.com
and click on “Login”
b. Select user: Member
c. Username: Key In MyKad (NRIC) number without “-” (900229145669)
d. Password: 123456
e. Captcha code: Follow the captcha code given
Take note: Kindly change your new password once you have log into the portal. Please reach out MSS customer service team via email at member@MyKadshopper.com with your full name and NRIC number.
- Can I change my password?
Yes. You can change your password at the MyKad Smart Shopper portal. Just follow the steps below:
a. Log into your MyKad Smart Shopper member portal
b. On the main page choose “Member Profile”
c. Then click on “Change Password”
d. Complete the “Change Password” form and press “Submit”
- How do I reset my password if I have forgotten the current password?
You can follow the steps provided below to reset your new password:
a. Log on to www.mykadshopper.com
and choose “MSS Login”
b. Click “Forgot Password”
c. Please select: Member
d. Username: Key in MyKad no (NRIC) without “-“(900229145669)
e. Key in captcha code (as appeared on screen)
f. Click send password reset link and the reset password link will be sent to your registered email address in MSS portal
g. Check your email from sender “Admin” with subject “Reset Password”
h. Click “Reset Password” and it will redirect to a page to reset password
i. Complete the reset password form with your email address and new password
j. Once completed, click “Reset Password” and it will automatically redirect you to your account
For further inquiries, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is our data protected since we are using our MyKad?
- I’ve made an error with my MyKad number. Is there any way I can change it?
- How do I update or change my member account details (e.g.: Name, Mobile Number, Address and etc)?
To make any changes, just send us an email at email@example.com .
- What Is E-pin?
E-pin is your own unique security number used for redemptions and to void your transactions at participating merchants using the terminal.
- How do I change the E-pin?
You are able to change your E-pin in your MyKad Smart Shopper member portal. You can just follow the steps provided:
a. Login to your MyKad Smart Shopper member portal
b. Choose “Member Profile” on the main page
c. Click on “Change E-pin” to make the changes
For further inquiries please reach MyKad Smart Shopper Customer Service team via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Does MyKad Smart Shopper have a mobile application?
Yes. It is called the MyKad Smart Shopper Discover App and users can just download the app from Google play store/Apple app store. Here are some of the features of the mobile app:
a. View all participating merchants by region or by business categories, in list or map view.
b. Find & locate nearby participating merchants wherever you are (when your location services are on).
c. View details of each participating merchant: contact info, location on map, cash point and reward points offered.
d. Tap on merchant’s contact info to call/email.
e. Get directions to get to merchant outlets.
- Where can I find MyKad Smart Shopper participating merchants to shop and earn more points?
MyKad Smart Shopper Website: Just visit MyKad Smart Shopper official website at www.mykadshopper.com
and click on “Participating Merchant” to view all the online and offline merchants.
MyKad Smart Shopper Discover: Download MyKad Smart Shopper discover app on your mobile phone and view the merchants by region and nearby location.
- Will I get my points immediately after making a purchase/transaction?
No. Your points will be credited to your account within 72 hours after you’ve made a purchase as the merchant will have to notify us of the details of your transactions.
- How to redeem points that I have collected?
a. Cash Points
You may redeem Cash Points at any of our Offline participating merchants and BearInBag for any goods or services. “1 Cash Point = RM 1”
b. Reward Points
Exchange your Reward Points for merchandises offered by MyKad Smart Shopper by logging in to the MyKad Smart Shopper website and click on “Point Redemption” followed by “Reward Point Redemption Catalogue”. Or just go to the redemption section on the MyKad Smart Shopper discover app. Browse for items that you like and follow the remaining step to complete your redemption.
- How do I find out the amount of points I have collected?
Check the amount of points you’ve collected by logging in to the MyKad Smart Shopper portal or you can also view the points in the mobile app (MyKad Smart Shopper Discover).
- Will I lose my points if I lose my MyKad?
No, your points are bind to your MyKad Smart Shopper member account and not to your MyKad.
- Can I transfer my points to someone else?
No, you aren’t able to do so.
- Why do the points entitlements differ amongst participating merchants?
Each outlet operates differently in terms of their product pricing and services. Thus, the point entitlement is solely based on the merchants’ discretion and what they have to offer.
- How do I keep track of my MyKad Smart Shopper transactions?
All of your MyKad Smart Shopper transactions are recorded on the MyKad Smart Shopper member portal. You are able to view it there. Just login to your MyKad Smart Shopper member portal and click on “Report” to view monthly or daily transactions.
- I seem to be collecting points very slowly. How can I speed it up?
Focus your spending and shop more at MyKad Smart Shopper participating outlets. The points you collect is based on the frequency of your purchase.
- Is there any expiry for my membership?
Yes, it will be 6 months but only if there’s no transaction being made. Your Cash Points will be used as account maintenance fees and your Reward Points will be voided. So, shop more frequently to keep your account active and earn more points at the same time as well.
- Can I change affiliate referral for my MyKad Smart Shopper member account ownership?
Yes, but it is only allowed under one circumstance whereby the member itself have acquired their own affiliate license. You may refer to below to understand better on this:
a. Existing MSS Members:
With immediate effect, all existing MyKad Smart Shopper members who decided to register as an affiliate or authorised agency will get the ownership to their own MyKad Smart Shopper member account. All the existing cash points and reward points accumulated will be carried forward.b. New Affiliate or Agency:
All new affiliate or agency registration starting from the month of April 2017 will automatically be registered with an MyKad Smart Shopper member account upon registration.
Any other reason besides this will be strictly prohibited. For more info, please email to email@example.com
- Can I still purchase item and earn points at MyKad Smart Shopper participating outlets without MyKad or when MyKad is damaged?
Yes. Members can still spend at participating MyKad Smart Shopper outlet without having their MyKad as merchant is able to verify the transaction using NRIC number.
- Can I still redeem my points without presenting my MyKad during the redemption?
No. You will still need to present the MyKad to the merchant during the redemption as a verification to avoid any fraudulence or unapproved spend.
- What should MyKad Smart Shopper member do if a merchant refuses to give the point offered?
If a merchant displays the “MyKad Smart Shopper” signage, the business is contracted to accept member’s MyKad and offer the agreed points as part of the loyalty program. The company makes every effort to sign up businesses which are frequently visited by members. If you encounter a merchant who refuses to give away the point offered, please contact us at 03-22421333 with the merchant’s name and address. The company will then follow up to reinforce the MyKad acceptance for member to earn points as part of MyKad Smart Shopper program with the merchant.
- What if I’m interested to join as a merchant? Where can I get the information?
- Is there any reward or points for introducing MyKad Smart Shopper to family and friends?
No. There is no reward or points for introducing MSS program to family and friends.